Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Even when it rains, the sun is always shining behind the clouds.

 They always love my double eyelid although I don't have a very big pair of eyes :) Alright, let's start from friday night again. Packed korean food for granny after I knocked off, her first time & I'm glad she loves it very much :D Napped for awhile, prepared for movie with Eewin dear & jboy @ lot1. Had a great time laughing, awesome "amazing spiderman" Worth watching! Eewin went home aftermath while jboy and I went to get some booze @ club july. Back home with jboy to made up for the few days of lost love :P

Saturday morning, jboy brought me to yewtee point's teppanyaki for breakfast. He bought me a dress as well, hehe! Baked with Liling toiletbowl at night, cindy ahzeh & lanying came over to join us for some catch up chat session. Headed to West coast recreation centre for billiard with ah john kor, raynard, yougnersis and jboy after the girls left.. Supper together before heading back as well. Turned in at only 4am! Helllll.

Sunday morning! Breakfast before swimming with youngersis, raynard and jboy. This time round, its Jurong west swimming complex & it's way better than the one @ cck. I really hope Jurong east's swimming complex is down with their renovation or whatever they're doing as soon as possible. Still the best there. Jboy kept wanting to bring me to wild wild wet but after seeing Nicola's bad sun burn it kinda freak me off. Haha! So gave it a missed. Hmmm, Ci gusta for ice cream at lot1, then basketball at night. Another healthy end of the week :)



Didn't know that there's teppan @ Yewtee. Haha!

I think it's nice, so keep your comments to yourself.

Forever.

Ah john ahkor.

JBoy.


From cindynah ahzeh :)

AGAIN, SOME INTERESTING PICTURES I FOUND
ON THE NET :)



AWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment