Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I take from my nights, I add to my days..

 I have so much to rant, firstly it's the stupid formspring application that failed on me for these few days already! Damn. And now, I have so many pictures to upload when I just missed cindy's gate crash this morning as I overslept with sis. Didn't expected it though as I slept early last night, guess I was too tired as I'm being tied down at work lately.

So lets start from the baking process, bought the ingredients for baking on tuesday. Began baking session @ granny's place alone and it was my first time trying out this new recipe. The first attempt failed though, guess I added too much milk in the flour mixture. Did the second time & i succeeded! :)

Best thing about this part, bought all the ingredients, wanting to start baking
and found out, I HAVE NO EGGS AT HOME!!!!! -.-"
So have to drag myself down to the provision shop to get it.



First attempt looks ok in the oven but when I took it out..
It all scattered into pieces. Too soft..............

Only succeeded in the second attempt.

Stuffed in peaches, whipped cream & blueberries :)
Glad it turned out nice.






 Simple dinner with Joanna & Elson @ Lot1's Dian Xiao Er after I bake. While waiting for Elson to reach, joanna then sneaked to order their birthday cake for their celebration the next day. Homed after dinner.


A mini celebration @ Club july with some close ones.. Lanying joined us as well ;) Took leave on 12th and 13th, but headed to work as I decided to cover Jolene baby 9am-5pm, cecilia then came to resume from 6pm to 9pm.


MOST PRECIOUS

Happy birthday to the two kings borned on the same date, same month & same year.
ElsonOjh & JeffreyGws.




Its Ah john ahkor.













That's still not the end of celebration, will do a blog post up next.

Our new cushions from courts.

Thank you bellabox! :D

And my super belated birthday present from dear Valerie scal.

Thank bellabox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment