Monday, July 9, 2012

You don't have to care about everything around you. Some things are best to be left ignored.

 Weekends always pass in a blink of an eye, it's monday again already.. Dread going to work & deprived of sleep. Y'know I'm so lazy to update my blog. So just do a rough summary of my fruitful weekends and let the pictures do the talking alright?

Planet paradise to drink with A dental staffs on a friday night. Ladyboss, Dr.Ong, Jolene, and Lanying. Yiting came over to join us aftermath and Wewe came as well not long after. Enjoyable night, after some left, Lanying and Yiting accompanied me over to Hollywood as I wanted to meet bread over there. Drank afew cups & left as both my girls are tired already.. Homed, and knocked out.

Saturday morning, woke up to prepare myself & got Jolene to accompany me to town to pick jboy's birthday present. Quickly glanced through & pick one before we had lunch @ sakae. Met up with Joanna egg as she was shopping for Elson's present as well. Cabbed back to the west at around 4plus or 5pm, couldn't really remember. Back to jboy's crib, & napped together till 7pm. Met up with Elson before heading to bread's place. It's Papa Y's birthday! :D After cut cake session, went to sunshine place to have a simple dinner together. Simon, bread, elson, jboy and boy cina w/wife. Crabs there were awesome, a pity I don't like to use my hand to pluck :( Impromptu drinking session with Jolene & co @ Planet. Went back to Jolene's place to prepare while jboy headed out with Elson. Awesome saturday night with Jolene, her cute cousin nini, joanna egg and wewe! Club hop to Avartar. It was my first time there & I swear I love this club the most after experiencing quite a number of clubs :) Dance till perspire la! There was this girl whom came up to me & asked if her guy friend can dance with me, tsk tsk -.-" Yucks. Jboy waited for me till he fell asleep at granny blk's void deck when it's pouring, poor him. Cse I didn't had enough of clubbing that day. Hehehe! Turned in together at his place after washing up.

Sunday morning which is today, had udon for breakfast before heading to granny's place. Gulp down 1.5ml 100plus as usual, it've become my habit since long ago. Felt so dehydrated.. Napped together before heading to sunset way for Rocky's pizza with cousin & hasnie. Packed my barangs from granny's & jboy send me home :) Dread working tomorrow seriouslyyyyy. Sighz! Life is so meaningless at times you know?




BREAD!! :D


A dental staffs :)








$495 flew. Jboy's present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA Y! :D



Lincoln ahkor!



Noelle wong, SUPER BUEY TAHAN THIS GIRL!!


Rocky's pizza.









Wewe

Shandy!






AND YES, MY LONG LOST BROTHER DYLAN! HEHEHE!
SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM AT PLANET.




Heartwarming text from bread.

FUNNY AND MEANINGFUL PICTURES TIMEEEEEEEEEE.

The first thing jboy said when I show him this was,
"What is this? Chocolate lai de ah?"
LOL. Idk what's this too.

You'll get the meaning if you've watched the movie taken.
HAHAHA!

Humour!

SO FUCKING TRUE!

This is for all twins. HAHA!~

No comments:

Post a Comment