Thursday, July 5, 2012

Too much, so much, very much.

 Lets start off with a picture of me, my dad & baby taken this morning when he fetched me to work :D I think I have the best dad on earth I really wanna be her daughter again in my next life if I can. Thought all parents would dote on sons & be more bias towards 'em, No! My dad has 3 daughters & he loves us all equally. Can't ask for more... So it was work with the two mad girls susan (emily) and nancy (jolene). Hahaha for you info, we gave each other funny nicknames just for fun :P And if you're curious about mine, it's Mary. Yucks, Lol. Very good, I'll be planning next month's schedule for ladyboss, she always give me the privillege to choose anything first before others could. Hehe, I'm so blessed I know :P Always fun working with these 2 siao kias. So surprisingly, this week pass pretty fast! It's party time again tomorrow! :D

AND GUESS WHAT! LOTI WILL BE OUT TOMORROW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BEEN WRITING FOR 5 YEARS AND SUDDENLY I GOT TO KICK OF THIS HABIT OF JOTTING DOWN EVERY BITS AND PIECES BECAUSE HE'LL SOON BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! CHEEEEERS! :D

My infected eyes :(

Love her dearly.

Loots from Jolene from bkk.

AND AGAIN, FUNNY & MEANINGFUL PICTURES..



No comments:

Post a Comment