Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blissful marriage my dearest ahzeh!


 It's cindy ahzeh's big day today! Another sister of mine having a new family, wondering whose next... Hahaha! Anyway, I felt so remorseful as I overslept this morning & didn't managed to make it for the gate crashing session :-( I know ahzeh must be very disappointed but it was so unexpected cse I slept early last night as mentioned in the previous post.. Okay, let the pictures do the talking for now.


Yoongming came to surprise eldersis with twelve cupcakes & he bought my share toooooo! So nice of him :) Then it was jboy not long after, with my brunch. Had kfc, and he left for work. Hmmm, prepared myself before yoongming sent me & eldersis to Mandarin Oriental Hotel for ahzeh's big day. My jobscope was to confirm all attendance & notify all guests their table numbers.... Only got to know today as I couldn't retrieve the email that ahzeh sent earlier on. Glad I managed to not-cock-up with the help of her sis meria.. Okay, I'm so happy for ahzeh & i know all of her suitors out there should be SO DAMN FUCKING SAD. Just in case you don't know, my ahzeh have got A LOT OF SUITORS out there, so Wayne should feel so fortunate that ahzeh decided to settle down with him :) Hehe. Blissful marriage my dear.. Had a great catch up session with some of my girlz & this Shuana super noisy today! Hahaha, so funny I buey tahan her!


While waiting for eldersis to be done.

In the car on the way there.

Ahzeh with her make up artist.






Yiting parrot with me.

Very nicely done guestbook made by priscillia.

And I drew a page on behalf of our girlz, sorry if I missed out any.




Combination platter


Bird nest soup, double boiled with chicken & american ginseng.

Scallop, stir fried with XO sauce and served with deep fried yam apple.

Whole chicken roasted with crispy garlic & curry leaf.

Baby abalone braised with sea cucumber & seasonal vegetable.

Fillet of cod baked with superior teriyaki sauce

Chilli crab mantou local specialty with crispy mini buns

Baked chocolate pudding.

My baby jolene!

Self taken & I JUST REALIZED PAWENA'S RIGHT BEHIND ME.
Oppps, ps. Lol.


VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AHZEH, HOPE THE ROAD AHEAD WILL BE
SMOOTH AND STEADY ALWAYS & FOREVER. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment