Sunday, February 20, 2011

Titanium.

I'm always going back to my 2nd home (Alicia's place) whenever I'm bored. Apparently, everyday nowadays. But she's a pig! Zzz Sleep non stop, & I think I smoked too much which is why she haven't recovered from her sore throat. Now, it's my turn! My throat hurts like hell now seriously! So, It was titanium last night with the oceanz. As usual, zhongde came over to fetch us. Met up with the rest there. I had a bad night, my gastrics acting up again & it hurts like hell last night. Like as if it can kill me anytime. Worse was, I didn't have the habit to bring gastric meds with me.. Didn't have any mood though. Zd sent Alicia back home first, & then me, to granny's.

I'm leaving singapore tomorrow! Happy or sad? I can't describe. I have lots of things to buy.. Don't even have the mood, how to shop? Zzz. I haven't pack my luggage, clothes, make ups & all. Nice one. & Thanks throat for giving me problem at this time. I really wish I can be like as carefree as a baby. SIGH~ Gonna go back to Clementi later.. & I'm really really really very scared that dada(puppy) will bite me lor. FML! God bless me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment