Monday, February 14, 2011

Confirmed bkk trip.

Happy valentines day to all whom's reading this :) The picture above is an advanced present I received yesterday. Only receive 4 presents this year, but its more than enough. Waiting for Sonia's & Alicia's present for me. Hahaha :P Greedy girl I am.


Idiot! Purposely forced in those 13 chocolates so that it
turned out to be a heart shape. Thanks!
Damn creative.


Thanks Sean for these 3 handmade paper roses.
So naive & cute lah this boy.


& My dearest clement sis who never fail to accompany me
every single day! Every single day! :D
Thanks for this present. I love you.


Hi people! Haven't been active in blogging these few days as I'm feeling super down. But for now, things are getting better & I'm back on my feet :) You can see me struggle, but you'll never see me fall. Hehehe! Have been drinking almost everyday. As well as today. But for now, I have to go prepare myself, meet up with Alicia & head to chinatown to make the payment for my bkk trip tickets. Will be staying at grand diamond hotel :D So confirmed! Flying to bkk on 21st. I need a quick getaway, relax myself & forget every troubles! SONG~ Will be back with many pictures, provided my good friend lend me hers.. Cze I lost my camera :(

Forgot to thank all my girls for accompanying me too :D I love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment