Friday, February 25, 2011

Back from bangkok trip!

Hello friends! These are all the clothes/contact lens/boxers & etc, that i've brought back to singapore from bkk for my friends. So sad I've only got myself 3 dress, 1 sweater & 3 pairs of contact lens for myself.. Kinda miss shopping there cze I have nothing to stress about. The only torture there was when I was having sore throat but still can't resist all the spicy food & also shopping for long hours. Luckily Junqiang same pattern as me. Hehe! Weak legs we've got!

Alicia should feel honoured as she's the only one with the most loots I've bought, even more than what i've got for myself.. As for now, can I continue blogging tomorrow? I'm super tired & now my gastric is giving me problems.. Goodnight readers! :D Back to singapore, back to reality.. But a sigh of relief, I'm borned in sucha safe country :) People there kept mistook me as a siambu! -.-"


Look at Chua kailin's production in the plane! Lol!
Where got people keep their slippers there de?

No comments:

Post a Comment