Wednesday, February 23, 2011

3rd day @ bkk.

Look at these 2 huge hershey kisses I've brought back from bkk! :P It's for Alicia & i. Slurps* Super cute right? Or am I sua ku? Lol! Basically, 3rd day was a shopping craze, a quick one. Went to platinum shopping mall to grab all the wholesale item asap, met up with Junqiang & co as usual.. Eldersis & I had kuaychap continuously for 4 days! Never get sick of it :) After platinum mall, went back to the hotel with mum & eldersis. & Then headed to MBK while Junqiang & co waited for us at platinum mall. We managed to catch a glimpse of the "Live Boxing" activity they have there.. Song!

Did a quick shopping browse. Bought all the super spicy cup noodles back.. To naraya to settle all my friend's gift & so.. Back to the hotel to meet up with Junqiang & co. Had our supper first before heading to the night market faraway near chinatown. We managed to find a tut tut driver whom's willing to drive all 6 of us there for only 100 baht. Hehe! So much thrill. But night market's scary! Super duper scared of the people there. Like they'll catch you in any time & chop off any parts of your body anytime. No government!! Even the traffic there sucks!

Ate 4 meals per day there. I'm sure I've gain extra 2kgs there. Sigh! Need to start my diet plan tomorrow, I don't care! After night market, Mum, eldersis & i headed back to the hotel while the rest of them continue shopping. It really sucks to be in such a dangerous country yet you feel like doing some shopping but afraid you might went lost in anytime.. Even with the both of them, I'm still afraid. I timid or what? Can't be bothered. Who ask them to keep thinking that I'm a siambu! -.-" Junqiang came up to our hotel for drinking/chatting session as it's our last night there. He stayed over too, & met up with kevin and esther the day after, for their safari trip... I really can't stop laughing at Junqiang's sillyness/irritating-nesss!


Xiaobui's favourite! :P But all non-authentic! Boo!~


She snaps pictures wherever we go. I didn't bring my camera along..
How good if i did.. But my camera's missing :(


Just done prepared. Still a lil gong gong la..




Kevin.


Pancake!


We had japanese food for like 2 to 3 days....


Snapshot him while he's eating sushi. So bad of eldersis. Lol!




The worms & flies & etc. Yucks!


Bagus!


Interesting stuffs!


Chio pink busses at the night market!

No comments:

Post a Comment