Monday, February 14, 2011

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

Headed to Chinatown centre to make payment for my bkk trip. So it's 100% confirmed that I'm flying on the 21st of feb. As i've repested umpteen times, I need a getaway as soon as possible :) And anyway, I received 12 presents for 2011 valentines day, more to come? Not sure & I don't think so. Anyway, Thanks for all who gave me those presents. I really appreciate it alot. Now, let the pictures do all the talkings.. Hehe. I'm doing a crazy thing tomorrow! Stay at home kisiao. Lol!


Passed by this shop at chinatown, Alicia say it's my shop. Lol!


Thanks Ark ka liao!


Self customize lingerie.
But wait, my breast where got so big?! Lol.
(It's meant to be "bai swee" want lah!)


The rest of the presents :')

No comments:

Post a Comment