Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2nd day @ bkk.


I know I look like a siao char bor here. HEHE! :P


Breakfast.

After breakfast, went back to hotel to sleep. & Then prepared ourselves & headed to MBK to meet up with Junqiang, Kevin & Esther for lunch. Japanese food! My favourite..


Menu.


Gyoza.


I was suffering from bad bad sore throat, so didn't have the chance to eat
my favourite spicy food :(
Eldersis's & Junqiang's..


Pathetic plain noodles for me :(


Terriyaki chicken & Deep fried chicken.


Eldersis's favourite, takoyaki.


Their astray kan style!


Hehe, I snapshot them!
Platinum mall.



My weak leg partner!


Sore throat antibiotic & sleeping pills i bought, from the drug store.


Never get sick of this kuaychap & bacon sausage! Superb!
Continuous 4 days!!


MY FAVOURITE!
SUPER SPICY!!!


Surprisingly there's A&W there.
Eldersis went haywire when she saw A&W. Lame.. Lol!


At the lift lobby.
Eldersis can't stop snapping pictures!


On the tuk tuk.


Wanted to stop Eldersis from snapping. Too late -.-"


Me, Eldersis, Junqiang & Kevin.


Sian.......


Night street food.
I didn't join them as there were too many cats & dogs.
YUCKS!


I was so unlucky as I fell sick from singapore to bkk. Sore throat, flu & cough!
But i still can't resist those spicy yummy food there!
Lucky mum brought gastric meds for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment