Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let go. There's no benefit in holding on to heartache, regret & hatred toward another person.


Tiring day at work, but I have to keep myself busy. Thanks all for coming down to accompany me. Just came back from bkk, started working already. How hardworking.. Hahaha! Knocked off, headed to Nana to meet up with some of the oceanz. Not long after, headed to Titanium.. Passed Jason his sexy G-string I bought from Bkk. Hahaha! He act paiseh lor.. I enjoyed myself tonight! :D But weekend's over :( Gonna work on monday & saturday again. Won't be working with Alicia this week :( But I still have my ai, Yy :D Jh sent me, brenda, xiaoming & alicia back home aftermath. I'm damn tired now, gonna turn in soon!

Sibei sian! Tomorrow have to go back to Clementi to see that stupid dog (baby) again! -.-" I make sure the cane follows me wherever I go! He better don't bite me! If not, I'll kill him. Lol! Imma dog abuser :P

Some people just can't be trusted.
But I always believe in karma, i'll see how it screw you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment