Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I’m mistaken for a bitch when I’m blunt. I’m mistaken for a flirt when I’m friendly. People just don't leave you alone

I slept for the whole day, waking up again & again. All thanks to the nightmare that freaked me out. Damn! Prepared myself around evening, & cabbed to Chevrons to attend Lanying's birthday celebration. Last min got her a present & will treat her for dinner with Alicia soon. Hmmm, so damn bored there. But luckily Andy & Lanying kept me accompanied as promise :P

First day of work isn't good. I always get a lil emotional after drinking too much. Worse part is when I don't know how to entertain customers. Luckily my friends came down to accompany me. Cindy, Qianyi, Clement, & All, Thanks alot. I don't think this job suits me.. Will continue to decide again.. Hmmm, If nothing goes wrong, will be flying to bkk on 21st feb! I need a getaway asap..


Qianyi silly.
Thanks for coming down.


Yy ai :D


Always there for me! Clement sis, love!


Beloved ah jie, Cindy.
Will never see me get hurt.


My dearest ai who never fails to treat me as a princess!


Cure for my eye.
Thanks!


This don't know what shit cost clement $10.
Hehe. Thanks so much sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment