Monday, February 21, 2011

1st day @ bkk.

First day at bkk was a total torture to me! Woke up early to prepare & then waited for idiot to come & fetch us to the airport. My dear clement sis came over to send me off too :) These 2 person never fail to be there for me always, always, always! Whenever I work, they'll always be there too. 100%. Was having fever & sore throat the first day, but still have to drag myself to shop with Eldersis & mum because I don't dare to stay in the hotel room alone :(


At thailand, I didn't put on any fake lashes or mascara because
people there keep mistaking me as siambu! Nbcb!!


Thanks idiot for buying this value pack strepsils for me.
I suck 12 strepsils per day! Lol.




The only thing I like at bkk is their taxi. Gan chio!
Hot pink!


This siao charbor can't stop taking pictures.


Bought hi card there.


Ticket tickets.


My favourite flavour, strepsils.
whenever i'm having sore throat.


Also bought by idiot! This is much better than strepsils
although the taste sucks!


Living room, kitchen, bathtub..
Song!



Hehe! My turn to snapshot.


Mad girl! Ah siao!



Hotel lobby.




Poor thing! Sick during my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment