Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reunion dinner w girls/family.



31st Jan, Monday.
Luv came over to fetch me, off we headed to Bugis junction for Yoshinoya as i'm mad craving for it. After that, supposed to visit Huiping @ Kkh but she've already went back to Guozhong's place. So luv & I headed to Bukit panjang plaza first to buy gifts for my lil god "niece" charlene & then to his place. After that, back to luv's place to rest while waiting for the time to pass. To cindy's place next, to get my CNY nails done :D Peipei came over to join us too. Guess what time we finished doing our nails? 8am in the morning! Mad tired. Back to luv's place & KO after washing up.

1st Feb, Tuesday.
I regretted staying over at luv's place! Fucking forgot to wake up to visit loti in the morning :( Fml! Papa y kept bombing my phone but seriously, I can't hear a single thing! Sigh, Have to wait till next month then.. Luv ordered Mcdonald for me while watching tv.. After eating, bathed & he sent me back home. Valerie scal was at my place already when I reached. Tyvm for buying passion fruit aiyu koi for me :D Muackz! Did a quick prepare as Casper was waiting for us downstairs. Steamboat @ Bukit timah with the girls :) Enjoyed ourselves. Ningjie left earlier. After steamboat, to MBK. Then to Nana, & back to granny's.

2nd Feb, Wednesday.
Gathered ourselves (family members) at Granny's place as usual. Mahjong with both aunts & eldersis. Won $33 & then rushed over to Luv's place for steamboat session too. After eating, rushed back to granny's again :) Everyone were there as usual, same people. I hope this can continue years down the road. Especially my beloved granny!


My CNY nails :)


Valerie & Casper.


Nouvelle sis.


The girls.


Qianyi.


Hehe, he never fail to pluck prawns for me every year!
But this year so niao, only 2.


luv.


Hasnie.


David.


Beloved granny!


Lying on youngersis :P

No comments:

Post a Comment