Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spoiled.

Spoiled.

I'm back frm cdans jimms pub. & now i'm fucking fed-up with my eldersis. She drink like she've nvr drank before, sing like she've nvr sang before. & now, i've brought her home, she's crying like a mad woman in the room nw, talking nonsense to my dad! Fucking irritated by her when she's drunk lah. Nb pcb! Make pple feel like slaping her. Until nw, i still hearing her crying & talking. I feel so irritated. Ccb!

Anw, back to the main point of blogging. I prepared myself this afternoon quickly as Yc's waiting fr me downstairs. He then drove me to lot1 as he's having lunch with youngersis there. I went to get baby Chevelle's full month present while they went to park the car. I had a hard time choosing those clothes fr baby chevelle man ! & Nowadays, baby clothings cost a bomb! Hahaha! Aft eating, Yc drove me to tw to meet up with Yy ai. Went to peiqi's house to see baby chevelle & catch up with Xueqi honey. Aft tt, headed to work :-(

Worked alone all the way. Agatha & Ahorh also came fr awhile. Aft they went off, kimberly & marcus came to acc me fr awhile before they went fr their dinner. Followed by Jolene & Guiyong. Hehehe! Gena was the last one. But well, she came to meet me to cdans for singing session. Yazi joined us later on. Okay! This singing session sucks! I don't enjoy it at all. Fuck it. & My irritating sis is still vomitting, talking nonsense. Nbcb!


Xueqi honey! :-)

I hope my beloved Jolene oh is feeling better aft everything is settled.
Just ignore ppl who're trying to fake around. Muackz, love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment