Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cny, 初一.

Cny, 初一.
Dearest reminded me over & over agn yesterday tt i must be prepared by 9:40am today. End up, i made an effort to wake up early although i'm very very tired, but waited him fr 1 hr plus. Argghhh~ Wasted few hrs of my sleep. Derrick drove dearest & family over to come & fetch me & then headed to Holiday Inn Atrium, a restaurant fr breakfast with his relatives. It was damn bored! But no choice, i knw dearest feels the same way if he follows me to bai nian. Lololol.

Went many places. Havelock rd, Tampines, Punggol, Yishun & then back to Yewtee. Arnd 5pm plus finally reached granny's place :-) Stayed thr all the way gambling, majong, & chit chatting. I'm sure dearest enjoyed himself with the company of my cousins ;-) Hehehe. I can play majong without any worries, wooz! Slacked till almost 2am, eldersis drove us back. I enjoy gng to granny's place, bcse she's the one i luv the most! Muackz. Gdluck to everyone who's gambling durin' Cny.

Didn't rlly celebrate valentines day, bcse to me, it's lik valentines day everyday! Hahaha :-D Luv baoberrrr a millionnnz! & Hope Alicia sim don't fal back to the old trap, don't fucking trust 2 headed snakes. She's no better than *her! Omg.


In derrick's car.

I luv this pic alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment