Saturday, February 13, 2010

Contented.

Contented.
Ordered Mcdelivery & asked them to send it to dearest's place this morning as i woke up late. I thought i'll reached earlier, but in the end i was late. Luckily i managed to bomb dearest wake up & pay fr the breakfast ;-) Cabbed to his place & we had breakfast tgt. Aft eating, Ko till noon. Woke up & prepared. Headed to Lot1 OCBC bank to withdraw money frm the cash cheque i received frm wen's sis. Troublesome! -.-"

Next, back to dearest's home agn. Didn't hav enough time to sleep alrdy. Elson came up to dearest's place & i went to bathe & prepare myself. They both waited fr me to finish prepare & then we headed to lot1 tgt. Worked till 9:30pm. Dearest surprised me with a Sk necklace when i knocked off :-D No need to say, cfm happy lar me. Although i don't rlly lik surprises, but i'm still happy. Thanks fr the valentines day present in advance. Hehehe :'-) Sad to say, i've lost the previous necklace which (he) bought 1 yr ago.. Sighhhhhhh. I hav no idea whr it is nw :-(

Dearest sent me to granny's place. Same ppl there, like yesterday. & He went back home to pack his room. Hopefully i'll be surprised when i reached his place tmr ;-) Had majong session & i won 30 bucks agn! (Y) Woohooz. Luck, come to me plsplsplsplsssssss during CNY!


My valentines day present frm dearest, with a little note. (k)

Muackzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment