Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reunion dinner.

Reunion dinner.
Firstly, I wna wish Tan Lan Eng (宝珠姐) a Happy birthday. Unable to attend your birthday on saturday night, so let's meet up fr steamboat soon. U owe me a treat :-P Okay! Back to the main point of bloggin' Today is monday, therefore i'm workin' alone fr the whole day full shift. Thanks Colin, Nicola & Sebas fr keeping me accompanied all the way till evening. &Thanks Gz fr getting my breakfast/dinner/lunch fr me :-) Joslyn, Velle sis, Sophia & Gena reached at the same time! Lol. Followed by my beloved Alicia. Smth happened in between & hope Genana feels better ;-)

Knocked off early today as Aunt called & said tt i must attend the reunion dinner in advance today, no matter what. So I closed shop @ 9:30pm & left to woodlands with dearest. Aunt paid fr our cabfare but by the time we reached, they've alrdy finished eatin. I don't mind too, cse i'm on diet :-P Those food doesn't look appetising at all, buy realised it rlly cost a bomb. 2 tables only, 800++ Mad! Jennifer & Bf (chong yee), Joys & Bf (Jackson), Jude, Huifen, Youngersis, Eldersis & Zhiyi, Dearest & i, Dad, Aunt, Uncle & wife, Grand uncle & gf. We had lots of fun. Eldersis drove us back aftermath. The rest headed their own ways. I'll find time to upload those pictures taken when i received all of them ;-) Stay tuned!

Goodluck to dearest, fr his tp tomorrow. Hope he pass :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment