Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Appreciated.

Appreciated.
I hav no idea why i've got this weird body system. I tend to wake up very early durin' my offdays, but being damn lazy on my working days. What's wrong? Prepared myself this afternoon & waited fr Peipei to come over to pass me those clothings i've ordered. Alicia reached few mins aft her. Slacked at home fr awhile & then cabbed to Holiday Inn Atrium to meet up with Velle sis.

Had my manicure done first, & then followed by Velle. Alicia feels so sad bcse almost all of her nails are broken. But i still envy velle alot, her nails are long. Ever since i started my job @ mouzzy, my nails are always cracking & breaking. Sighhhh. Hw i wish i hav my long long nails back :-( Anw, i'm nvr gonna get sick of leopard prints! Woooz.

After Holiday Inn, We 3 headed to Great world city fr breakfast/lunch/dinner @ mac. Okay, reason fr eatin' mac is becse there's nth nice there. It's lik so empty, nothing much to shop fr. So aft eatin' we cabbed back to lot1. Hehehe! I came up with a great plan when we're in cab. I asked Alicia to lure Joslyn dwn by using a very powerful excuse. Hahahaha! End up, she also fall into the trap & came to accompany us. Accompanied Joslyn fr her dinner & then went to mouzzy to slack when wen left with monkey & co;

Sophia came to meet us fr awhile. I had lots of fun, though tired. My nails are like so fragile nw, i can't do many things & i hope all my blings will last till Cny.


My nails, hate tt it's so short :-( $40 only!!

Velle's nails. So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment