Sunday, February 14, 2010

2 special day.

2 special occassion.
Befr updatin' my blog, i wna wish everyone a Happy Valentines' day as well as a very Happy Chinese New Year! This year is special, two special occassion falls on the same day. Save trouble also ;-) Back to proper updates.

Dearest came over to fetch me at 10am this morning & we headed to Bukit timah market. Wanted to eat our fav kuey chap but to our disappointment, the shop's closed. Sighhhh! Went to beauty world fr Mcdonalds instead. Aft eatin' dearest sent me to work & headed home to sleep. Aft work, dearest came to fetch me & then we went back to his place. Wanted to catch some sleep but ended up gng to Peipei's new home. Nicely renovated & fucking nice, so envy~

Headed back to Yewtee aft her new home. Ate steamboat @ dearest's place. He gave me a surprise aft eating. We went into the rm to smoke aft eatin. & Then aft smokin' he told me he needs to go to the toilet. (nothing weird, bcse he always shit aft eatin) So i suft the net using my iphone & waited fr him to come into the rm. But i waited fr arnd 15 - 20 mins. He's still nt in the room. So i wanted to check if he's in the living rm. I opened the door & saw his mum & his eldersis & his dad crowding at the window. They asked me whr did dearest went? I didn't knw tt he went out! Next thing tt came into my mind was, "he's playing with his bike downstairs" becse his mum asked me to look dwn. But his sis refused.

Then i went back to his rm, wanting to look dwn out of the window. Then dearest called, asked me to look down. I saw " I luv u " @ the top storey of the carpark. (blushing) He used 100 over lightsticks to make the " I luv u " shape big enough fr me to look dwn frm 19th storey. Though it's nth amazing, but its the thought tt counts! Although i don't like surprises, but i swear i was fucking happy when dearest surprised me with tt. Didn't expect tt he'll do smth like tt. Then he told me when he looked up to 19th storey, alot of his neighbours & the ones staying at the same blk, kept on taking picture & cheering. Lololol~


(it looks very small in picture, but very bright in real life.
no choice, stay too high. 19th storey)

Okay. Touched of cse, i'm a human being. He came up with his hand bleeding becse he rushed to open all the 100 light sticks quickly & brk them so tt the lightsticks would glow. & quickly arranged them afraid tt i'll spoil his plan. Lol. Okay, he succeeded! :-') I rlly had an unforgettable valentines day! & I luv dearest to the max. He sent me home aftermath. The lights are stil glowing as it last fr 12 hours :-)



Muackz.

& Thanks sophia fr the chocolates :0

This is me, when i was young. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment