Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hypocrites around.

Hypocrites around.
I'm back frm shopping spree at town :-) Woooz. Meet up with dearest @ Yewtee point fr breakfast this morning. Aft tt, headed back to his place & immediately KO till noon. Prepared ourselves & headed to lot1 to get my earpiece & then headed to tw to meet Yy ai. First was to Far east, Both yy ai & i bought a top. Thanks dearest fr paying ;-) Next was to Taka fr our dinner & then to Wisma. I bought a pants frm M)phosis & also another flipflop which i bought frm Bugis yesterday.

2 days of shopping rlly makes me wna die. My legs are damn sour, like stepped onto alot of lemons. Hehehe! 2 days of shopping, I only bought 1 top, 2 pants (long & short), 2 flipflops. All in black. I'm rlly wonderin' hw shld i wear durin' CNY. Jialat. Okay! Today aft shopping, cabbed back home together. Rlly wna thank dearest fr spending his time accompanying me shop all the way although i kept on wanting to buy clothes tt he disapprove. Hehehe. &I know aft the long day of shopping, he's tired :-(

Okay, i'm gna sleep soon. Considering whether to close down my plurk, twitter, blog & fb. Probably before CNY bah. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment