Tuesday, February 2, 2010

好人坏人

好人坏人
I've just came back from steamboat with my girls & co. I guess everyone enjoyed themselves bah ;-) Worked full shift alone today. Weicai, Peiqi & Weizhong, Guozhong, Qingshun, Colin & Sebas came to find me fr awhile. Velle sis came aft she knocked off, as usual. Then slacked with her secondary schmates too. Yy ai came at around 9pm plus. Velle & i went shopping & we bought clothes fr ourselves ;-) Hehehe, damn happy luh. Though its just a simple dress, but its been so long since i last bought clothings fr myself.

After work, Eldersis came to fetch Velle sis, Yy ai & Me. Then she went to meet Zhiyi fr awhile @ Tiger house dwnstairs. Aft tt, they went off & Yiting joined us fr steamboat @ timah. As usual, i carried a bloated stomach back home. 麻辣火锅! Damn shiok. Dearest's probably slpin' by nw. Goodnight readers ;-)

Its been so long since i last felt like tt. & it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment