Thursday, February 4, 2010

When i needed u most.

When i needed u most.

Worked morning shift agn. Today, i'm abit early. Hehehe! Cabbed to work everyday, like free of charge. Only ate a waffle fr the whole day! My god. Xueqi honey came to collect her hp casing from me fr awhile. & I spent my time watching 下一站幸福. Actually not interested. But rlly too bored in shop. Guozhong & Colin came too. Today wen very auto, reached on time! Hehehe :-D

After work, cabbed to dearest's camp to fetch him & then headed to his place. I immediately KO when he on the air-con. Woooz! Damn song, but wait. He pissed me off by keep fidgeting & waking me up -.-" Damn pek cek. Jitao woke up & prepare myself aft slping fr like 20 mins? -.-" Headed to gombak as he needs to get his mc. & then cabbed to Bugis. I bought a pants & a flipflop cse nth caught my eye at all. Bought dearest a long sleeve formal, & i can see he like it alot. Didn't waste my effort ;-)

Walked whole day, fcuking tired. Settled our dinner at food junction, beef noodles! Wanted to eat sakae sushi but i had a sudden crave fr beef noodles. Hehehe! Aft eating, met up with Velle sis & sophia. We had a very hard time hailing the cab. The credits all goes to my dearest boyfriend. We 3 girls sitting while waiting fr cab. Dearest went to the roadside to flag a cab. Hiakhiak :-/ Cabbed back home aftermath. My leg nw is like i've stepped onto a lemon. So sour nw. HAHA!

Another advertorial fr Gena's (myhairqueen) webbie. If there's any enquiries, or to view more, please click onto this website - http://myhairqueen.com Please support!


The bun.


Tied-up curls. (easy to tie)


Tie up curls. But shorter, in length.


The ones in straight. Damn nice, i like.


Clip on extention.

If you're my daily reader, you shld knw i've cut my hair short. With this extention, i can experience long hair days anytime! I've bought mine! What abt you? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment