Sunday, February 7, 2010

Forever.

Forever.
Yesterday was a great night! I'm so happy i didn't wasted off my saturday night. Met dearest fr Long johns' breakfast & then headed back to his place. KO till noon, he went to buy lunch fr me & pass mummy my 拜拜的副. After eating, we watched sorority row & then Ko agn aftermath, till night. Prepared ourselves & headed to lot1 to hav a light dinner while waitin' fr Jolene & Guiyong. They came to fetch us & we headed to Plaza sing fr " My ex "

Okay! This movie rlly scares me off. Actually not very scary, only the part where the actress stab her own stomach & dig out her unborn foetus. Ohmygod! I rlly can vomit anytime. After movie, we headed back to cck as Guiyong wants to change his contact lens. Aft tt, headed to Panjang & then to Yishun dam to meet up with Weekhong, Xiaohao & co; Almost 20 cars outing last night. Headed to Orchard to see pple race & then went home.

:-D Enjoyed myself. Dearest have already booked in :-( This is the first sunday without dearest. Sieh sian. Alicia sim, quickly call me!! :-D

I'm happy hearing such news.

No comments:

Post a Comment