Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Truth has no degrees or shades. A half truth is a whole lie and a white lie is really black.

 Hi, I'm back to blog. It's the tenth today so I wanna wish my darling J Happy 6 Years 11 Monthsary! J was being uber sweet by remembering it's 10th today when it almost slipped off my mind until I saw his texts while we're both working..

I thank god he sent you to me, for you and I were meant to be. We have a bond too strong to break, we have a love no one can take. Love you now, love you still, always have, always will. Hand in hand till our hair turns white darling. I'm not a sweet-talker neither do I have a glib tongue, sorry if it;s not sweet enough. You know it all.

I'm always the one who scrimp & save when it comes
to spending his money. Lol!
 
And oh, did I mentioned I previously got Joanna egg to type an email appeal letter to the town council regarding the disgusting stray cats loitering around granny's void decks? Look what the town council replied. I went haywire upon reading, how can they let a man handle this problem? I meant, okay man usually take such cases as pea-cases, like as if it's not that serious and worse still, malays actually love cats like how chinese love dogs. Sighz, worried sick. I assume he will take this seriously please. Picture below shows.


Wished J on the dot when it hits 12am & he got paranoid.
Over-thinking ruins him sometimes.. Lol!

This is a must-try-parwn-noodle!
Located just few blks away from my workplace.
Forgotten the blk, should be 132?
This was our lunch. (jolene, emily & myself)
 
Poor Emily got dragged in the clinic due to some long & walk in cases. Sometimes I wonder if the patients are blind or they can't understand simply english or they can't read the time when we've already repeated umpteen times that the operating hours are 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm and 6pm - 9pm. In betweens are our break time and we only have that pathetic 1 hour of lunch time excuse me. I know la, ya your toothache is unbearable, oh ya you have gum problems, might as well we work whole day without being dismissed for lunch/dinner. I'm sure all of you aunties, uncles, ladies and gentlemen wouldn't want this to happen to you yourself at work right? Why can't you just spare a thought for us then?
 
Right, So jolene & i were released for dinner. Went over to look for Sandra before dining at Canton paradise with Grace, her eldest sis & jodi. It's grace treat as it's been real long since we last ate together me jolene & grace. The last time was during sch days I guess? Thank you for the filling dinner, but we got to rush back, so shall see them again next month when they're back for braces appointment :D


Forever cute, my dear grace

The boyfriend came to pick me up as he booked a pair
of movie tickets without my consent just because it's
our anniversary.. Caught "Premium rush" instead of "taken2" as
I previously already promised to watch with youngersis.
 
So the movie was ALRIGHT to me only. Rate 6/10 for the very very draggy scenes.
Home right after, I was dead beat. Without having to consume cough syrup,
I fell asleep peacefully.. Before that, when I got home, I received my last month of
surprise from #Bella_box. So sad to say, 6 months is up! Still have
to thank Cindy ahzeh for letting me enjoy the 6 boxes of surprises! I'll
subscribe mine soon! :D



OOTD.
To cover my bruises from dad, and so. I wear them all long..
The worse part was halfway when I was drying my hair,
I "hachiew" and i feel an achy pain inside, on the left part of my body.
WTF IS HAPPENING! Health deteriorating.

Favourite drink whenever I work @ clementi clinic.
Most convenient too.


Sinful dinner but happy I had my fills for jap food.

Spot the differences. I think I sprained my ankle or something?

Introducing the new way of extraction. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment