Monday, October 15, 2012

Even though it's hard for you to accept the fact..

 This look so unlike me, more like a depressed kid. Lol! Initially wanted to leave workplace early on friday as I wasn't feeling very well. But thank god for giving me the courage to persist till 5pm and i finally knocked offffff. Big thank you to Lanying for getting 5 laoban taohuey for me so, treats for granny & youngersis :D Napped while waiting for J to be back home. So it was "Taken 2" @ Lot1 with youngersis & raynard. But before that, went over to kbox with Grace & jodi :) The movie was awesome even though I like taken1 more, the male lead never fail to impress/attracts me.. Aww! Wish I had such a dad even though mine is more than enough already :P After movie, headed to cousin's place for dinner & some short mahjong session. Always love how my families are close & happy, at least I have a healthy family bond.

Something I can never comprehend, my formspring never fails to surprise me with all the nonsense rumours.. I don't blog every bit & pieces about whats happening in my life because I respect everyone do have their own sense of privacy.. It's not like you can take this chance to abuse the truth dear :) What  was that? The person behind the screen actually fs me about "how badly I was beaten up at life of liqour" which is totally absurd. Oh ya, they can plan their own script & act in their own dramas. But I believe the spectators were there to judge. This just ain't the topic anymore, I have better things to do y'know? I'm not like people who loiter around, having apparently nothing to do but to think of new ways to counter attack people in cyberworld. Oh thats so not my thing, i admit i do it few years back but not now anymore :D So cheers, say whatever you want its not affecting me in anyways..

Slept seperately as J gotta attend a meeting on saturday. Half of it gone, damn his company! Fortunately, the very nice Eewin dearest doesn't mine to meet me out for lunch even if its just for a short while, we enjoyed the catch up session like always, except the part that she claimed I've become more and more "aunty" Smtj! Lol. Ridiculous week, first it was grace's treat @ Canton paradise, another treat on wed @ ichiban sushi, then this Eewin insisted on footing the bill. So blessed, all my cravings settled without spending a single cent. I really feel grateful how blessed I am with these lovelies around me. In the past they always give excuses like "when you start working then it's your turn to treat me" but it seems like I never had a chance to do so, you can see, cse I've started working 11 months ago which is close to a year already. :P So J came back & I accompanied him to Oh's family hub to wait for the two Elmo couples to get ready before leaving for woodlands, (gatherings as tiger's finally out) After much persuation, I allowed J to join them for another drinking session @ Cuppage club t-rak, went along with them as well as Joanna egg. The place was seriously a letdown. Lol! Glad the female DJ did a better job later part of the night.

Homed with J, been ages we spent quality times together. J suddenly came up with the taking of a new flat topic with me, still in considerations as I'm reluctant.. I know, I'm always hot & cold, it's in my blood. Split personality like what they always describe a gemini... Sigh! 5 room flat, next month & it's nearing. Initial plan was to head to bugis for a short shopping but change of plan as it's too faraway & I'm super lazy.So got him to pack shaker fries for me instead. Chose to sleep with granny even tho' J bugs me to sleep together. None can make me feel as warm as how granny do. And this morning, a last min apps from dear Jolene asking if I could make it to work at 6-9pm to cover Cecilia. Got nothing to do, so I went.. Dinner with her @ Pastabox. J came to wait before I knock off, packed mos burger butterfly prawns & mussels for me before heading home for home-cook dinner by mum. He loves mom's porridge best.

Never underestimate this flat lil bun, it taste heavenly great!
Get it from Yamazaki @ Jcube.
Cheese, always my fav.

Ok, I'm close to drooling already just by looking at it.
THIS IS THE SEX, salmon mentaiyaki.

A week without make ups.
Greetings from Jolene's bed! :D
 
TIGER TIME.







His signature pose.

Inconsolable.

Favourite pasta, cabonara.

Spot that naughty lil baby sleeping on my bed with the
aircon, like a boss/

How many likes for this cake? Yummmmms.

True.



No comments:

Post a Comment