Monday, October 22, 2012

Sometimes the most important lessons in life are the oned we learn the hard way

 Back to blog, like the previous week, I was called back for work to cover Cecilia 6-9pm, there goes my offday, burnt. Skipped work on friday as I was down with fever. See? Every week problems after another. Bread came to pick me up for breakfast, sunshine place with Papa Y, mahjong afterwhich @ his place. Kbox with the Elmo couples, youngersis and raynard on a peaceful sunday night. Also I really have to thank dear J for waking up early despite the short hours of sleep, just to get me my painkillers, also I hope he wont fall sick as he rode under the heavy downpour :-( Guilty me. Hate time of the month.

My new skin for instagram

My saviour on thursday. Biggest. My dad.



Guess whose behind?




A mini celebration for Shan @ watami with her bf, jolene & vedelene.

Cutiepie, Chanelene
Funny the way she smiles with only the lower teeth. Hahaha.


Loving this.
Support Live Love Chic in facebook! :)
Getting my 2nd piece from there.


That captured smile looking upon me, with him everything's different.

This is totally absurd!

HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment