Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside.

 Back to blog again :D Ladyboss agreed to let Jolene and I off early yesterday after some negotiations. Made our way to her house before heading to send off the nine emperors. Met grace & yunhan there, I had a fruitful day catching up with bbg yunhan :P Like those typical aunties, we managed to kneel at the right spot, and all 9 of the emperors pat our head. Heng heng! Super exhausted after the whole thing end, and lucky us, momma prepared a table of dishes waiting for us to be back home, youngersis, bf and i.

Today, the very kind brother of mine came down to accompany me for lunch again! :) Tell me I'm blessed! So, lunch on me! Crystal Jade Kitchen with guozhong, can't wait for the long weekends to arrive!!


 
Today's lunch. Not very satisfied though.

Crispy roasted duck

Pan fried beancurd skin rolled with prawn & minced meat.

My favourite among all.
Deep fried prawns with thousand island.

And all the typical dimsums.
 
NOW SHARING THE FASHION TRENDDDDDDD!
SUPPORT " LIVE LOVE CHIC " @ FACEBOOK,
SHARE & GET EM NOW.
 
I'VE GOT MINE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Best buy! Got both the red and pink colour.
Surprisingly the quality was . . . . .
AWESOME! :D

Aztec prints lover, get this now,
I'm happy with what I got
& waiting for the second collection.
GRAB YOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment