Monday, October 8, 2012

Bitch please, you told a different story.

 Back from my unpleasant weekends, got myself badly bruised due to some unpleasant matter on saturday night, shall not elaborate here those who knows, knows. Those who don't, there's no need for you to know as well. Don't assume, it's not considered a fight :) Ok, went back to work on friday like finally! I so miss working right..... Practically losing money these few weeks, overspending ruins me seriously!

So it was my first try @ Pink parlour that fine saturday morning, dragged Jolene there with me. Hehe! Never expect it would hurt so bad or am I over-reacting? Lol! Okay lah, overall I can still tolerate. Girls, you should pamper yourself too! Just in case you're wondering where it's located at, Far east plaza. I meant, the one I went. Visit their websites for more outlets to your convenience. But I guess I should take cindy ahzeh's recommendation into consideration & switch to Honeypot. Reviews are better there. Prolly next month or so? After pampering session, it's TIPTOP AFFAIR! (Cindy's manicure shop) Had my pedicure done together with Yiting parrot while the lovebirds jolene & eric had their meals while waiting. The whole shop makes me feel so comfortable with hilarious people around, ahzeh's jiejie & jiefu. Lol!

Very satisfied with my nails, I think it's because ahzeh's the one doing it for me. I always trust her with her skills & she's the only one I would look for whenever I have problem with my nails. I will never visit any other shops for manicure. Home for a nap, & the very kind youngersis's bf sent me to Peace centre to meet up with my girls, Yiting, eldersis, and vedelene. Sensation! Not long after, went over to Life of liqour to look for Jolene & thats when something unpleasant took place. Ok, I know jolene & i can never drink & get drunk together because we're troublemaker. But on that fine night, it was my bad temper bbg...... Bread sent me home right after.

The next morning, everyone was like showing me concern as I was badly bruised! Real bad. Those who are following me on twitter or a friend in fb would've already seen how badly injured I am. Waking up without ciggs & 100plus due to dehydration suckz, but the very kind 3 friends drove over to my place to visit granny & sent me my needs. Yayness, thank you jolene bbg, egg & eric. The very kind shortie partner Vedelene wanted to drive over to my place to send me for dinner as well, too kind of her. Rejected & rescheduled as youngersis asked me out for pool with raynard & ahjohn. Chanced upon joey chua xin juan there, my primary schoolmate! :D As well as my ahbang yuanqing & bogek! Not surprising, singapore's just a dot. Homed thereafter, turned in early.

Today, my uber sweet bbg called when she's awake, asking if I've had my breakfast, & ordered fillet-o-fish meal with nuggets for me. Felt so loved. Ok, I'm not paralyzed lah, hahaha. And parrot yiting never fails to make my day with her joke like forever! How not to love these girls? Waited for J to be back home from his trip, napped with him @ granny's. Bought me my perfume & also a bikini from phuket! Love my dear J.. Right now, I gotta turn in early to prevent having the thought to skip work tomorrow even tho I have problems walking now...

PS: Bitch please, you told a different story.

My glass-pumps look alike. GOOD BUY @ YEWTEE POINT
JUST $10 !! GO GRAB IT.

My darling.
 
Love my luminous orangy nail polish from bella box.
#nofilter.

@ Pink parlour.

Here comes my first trip to TIPTOE AFFAIR.
Support cindy nah now.
Located @ Cityplaza (paya lebar)
Unit: #01-71A

The new scheme they're planning would be out
in not time. So don't forget to quote my name for
discount & to my advantages as well.
Never doubt my cindy's skills, she's very fun-loving, easy to get along with
and also she'll make you love her works on your nails! :)


Poor her have to serve us on her own with a buldging tummy.
Anyone keen to work as a manicurist can email her
at cindynahxy@hotmail.com for further enquiries.



The varieties of colours for you to choose from.
More on the colour palettes though.

BBG.

Nice?

AHZEH!
 
Just in case you're wondering the rates.
 

My shortie partner, Vedelene! :)
 
My cute parrot, tell me how not to love her?
 
BUNNY! :D

Chatree


Here comes my bruises. Idk how did I fell but yea, it's real bad.

Pardon me I was real drunk that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment