Thursday, October 4, 2012




The sudden urge to randomly read through my blogpost over the years and then realizing the rate of me updating my blog have decreased by more than half a percentage. I used to say blogging is my passion but due to work, it causes weariness & that reluctant feel to even on my lappy... I'm sure y'all would give the best understanding to me right?

Just got back from west coast recreation centre again w/ah John, raynard and youngersis. Coincidentally bumped into hiaohiao baobei there as well, it's been ages.. J being exceptionally sweet today kept stroking my hair, asking if I'm tired and when I'm silent he asked what's on my thoughts makes me feel that he's being fishy. Haha! Even tho' I 99% trust him now.

Recently I took a step back by accepting that I really can't change the fact that J have to drink every single day. At first I thought going hard on him is gonna help but gradually learnt to live with it. Trying my best not to flare up at times I know he's drinking. Prolly cse as times passes we're getting older, he's starting to have plans and work is stressing him. Excuses or not? It's quite a trivial matter so I'll just leave it to him, cse after all it's his health not mine. I sound a lil selfish here but yea we love someone for who they are so we shouldn't change them right? But wait.. When I first got to know him he wasn't a frequent drinker. Ahhh whatever.

Anw, I haven't been attending work since last Friday and i'm almost in my going-to-go-bonkers mood. Also depraved looking at the amount on pay slip, it's like money is never enough, for me and I'm sure for you and everyone else. Oh, I really hope I can plant a money tree outside my home. Tsk*

It's getting hard to live in Singapore. Soon we'd all be beggars, all the taxes & etc. I might not be facing such problems but I foresee myself mugging forever struggling to live here. Aww. Sad.

Gn.

No comments:

Post a Comment