Thursday, October 4, 2012

生日快乐美丽的bbg!





Time flies, in a blink of an eye, we celebrate each and every of our birthdays year by year without realizing we're already aging. Hahaha! Wanna grab this chance to wish my dearest beautiful bbg a very joyous birthday. I know I'm an hour early but afraid I would've been asleep by then as work's ongoing tomorrow.. She doesn't mind I know. Hehe! Don't wanna wish her in twitter or in Facebook, so this shall be the surprise blogpost for her to realize personally & I hope it's not too late cse she always act busy :P
Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my dear!
I think I don't have to tell you how much I love you right? Happy birthday dear girl. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment