Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Somewhere out there

Here blogging since I'm not supposed to leave clinic even though my dentist have already left. Bored! Haven't been in the right state of mind these few days, but there's nothing bothering me though.. Poor J even got ignored by me. I don't know what's gotten me but I just don't feel like talking......

Hate the fact that my leg take such a long time to heal. Hate to see all the big bruises, why the hell am I so careless to fall from stairs :'( Anw, finally took some time to visit my family doctor yesterday morning & glad it's not a big deal. He advised me to rest more, not to stand too much but at work I just can't sit too much -.-" Always feel so relieved after consulting him. Glad that I don't have to take any medicine as well, just wait for it to heal :D Thanks for all's care and concern.

Had pasta for lunch like again, and i think it's a must to try "Pasta box" pasta located at Cityvibe, cheap, nice & fast. I really have a thing for pasta recently :P Gotta stock up my skincare (SK-II) already.. Glad I didn't overspent this month. And I really hope my saving plans is successful

No comments:

Post a Comment