Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I think we owe it to ourselves to be happy.

 You people must be wondering why haven't I been updating my blog yah? Was down with severe eye infection. this time round it's really bad. Out with the clans on friday, Mookata before pool/billiard session @ West coast recreation centre. Homed & that was when I realized my infected eyes were really bad. The next day when I woke up, my eyes swell like pig, I swear I can never find any other suitable word other than "pig" Had the most terrible weekend. But was so glad J was with me all the while, taking me to the doctor, applying eye drops & eye cream for me regularly, keeping me accompanied when all I could do is only, sleep. Recuperating day 6, still experiencing blur visions.. On mc for a week, going bonkers already :-(





My very sweet parrot sent me this one fine morning.
Muchloves, yiting.

Mooncakes for baby!
Didn't expect they have mooncakes for dogs too

One of my crazy preggy friend. LoL!



Sunday night before we went for dailyscoop, granny was cutting
pomelo, this J picked one of the skins up, and cut it into a heart
shape & pass it to me :P

Miss her bad.
Been quite some time we catch up.

Needless to say, only my sampat sissy nouvelle chua
would do this. Snapped a pic of this mooncake promotion article &
send it to me, Anqi mooncake. Wtf. LOL!

Like thids alot.

AWW! CUTE MOONCAKES

COOL RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment