Friday, May 2, 2014

Sometimes knowing too much can kill a person's character

 Hey readers, I'm back to blog after 123456789 days of unnecessarily dumb problems that came knocking on my door. One after another... T S K!

Say hello to little hiaohiao


Forgotten when I snapped this from the Taiwan Variety Show
when youngersis said Howard resembles this guy alot.

#words

And congrats Joey! She's finally done & free.





 Majority of you have been prompting me what actually happened between about the commotion @ twitter. Well, I can only say some self-proclaimed "lady" don't feel a single bit of remorse or shame contacting an attached guy even after I made myself very clear that I, as his girlfriend don't feel comfortable with it. And so, I assume, by defending her hideous act, she claimed she don't see any problem why I made a big fuss about (her contacting her *friend) How many of you, as a female, wouldn't mind if your boyfriend, still keeps in contact with his ex? I suppose only 1 out of 100. And when it comes to "ex-girlfriends/boyfriends" it can a very sensitive issue, yes no? So right now, it's not about insecurities or that I have no confidence in my boyfriend am I right or wrong to say that? What's more ridiculous was that she kept asking if I have a problem and also *trying to shield my boyfriend by asking me not to drag him into the picture when I said if she wants him back, she can have him.

And, Yes of cos I do have a HUGE PROBLEM there can't she see, if otherwise I wouldn't have tweeted her full name as it wasn't the first time I see her calling/appsing my guy. She even added, who I am to stop her from contacting him. COMMON SENSE hello? I'am his girlfriend. (-.-") I mean, okay it is normal for you to contact your so called *friend but it's pretty obvious he haven't been returning your calls and have been avoiding you ever since the first call when he wasn't aware it was your number (cause you changed your no.) How would I know what intention were you carrying when you called but he did not answer and when you apps him and get no response too until you screenshot my tweets for him to see, right? Yes you asked why am I so affected by just a "where you?" that you sent. I was just wondering why are you so curious about his whereabouts. Not just once but twice or thrice.

And even after repeating myself umpteen times, still, you don't get the message I'm tryna convey. So there's no point arguing anymore or even meet up to talk like what you suggested. It is so fuckin' stupid I forgotten when was the last time I even had meet-ups bcos of such trivial matter. Anyway, this is for my readers it is not meant for you neither do I have any intentions of bringing the matter up again becos Idgaf anymore okay? If you don't like what I tweet, don't read at all. Nobody asked you to, anyway.

I would always laugh whenever I compare this
character with someone. LOL! 
(all thanks to my friend)


My precious

Salutes. Y ou



Caption: "How a mess I can be"
And I've got a very sweet reply from my dear Liling  
" I love the way you are "
and " come I fix you " from joey :')

Clement asked me to look at HIS* eye. LOL!

Fat find this packaging interesting with the word "mini"
and so he bought a box for me to try :)



If only....
If only..
If only
you're still here.

Dad :D

Fat wants me to be like him :<



Fav Potechi from Royce, thanks eldersis.

And finally after a DECADE* I meet up with this super
noisy girl of mine. It was a gr8 impromptu catch up anyway.

The day before was with Liling. Had lots of laughter as well. 
I am blessed enough to have different friends 24/7 there 
for me anytime anywhere I don't have to worry.

Routine check even tho' I aeroplane her almost ALL THE TIME.
My friends are really good at managing their
patience whenever it comes to me
and I appreciate them for
putting up with my stupid
temper and fickle-mind.
LOLOLOLOL.

Old Town disappoint me :<
Didn't taste the same like I last had.



How fat would always complain whenever I wake. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment