Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In hopes that I would be able to get through this crazy life

Hi peepo, it's been afew days since I last kept this space alive. Have been dealing with so many issues that involves so much of thinking, worrying and lastly *guessing. I don't understand why friends can't be truthful with each other, is there a need to lie at all? If so, might as well don't mention or discuss any single topic that you think is so confidential, instead of digging deep into your friend's background, why not spend more time reflecting on all your wrongdoings? Opps, I forgot you don't even think that you're at fault.

Well, this is exactly what happens when I Trust someone. It gets thrown back right at my face. Serve me right, but anyway I feel so sorry for myself, to actually take 10 years to finally realized the true side of this person, the one whom I thought* was my closest. Ha ha ha! I never have and never will do wrong to you no matter what happens even when things got to the worse state you knew I would stand out for you. I never mind acting the role of a bad person, people who knows me know yet you constantly abuse the trust I have in you, taking me for granted. Times when I know you are keeping things away from me, I remember I would always ask before assuming and then you would convince me with your very own way. Till date, I couldn't bring myself to picture and recall how you'd lie with your eyes opened. And it seems like whatever comments or remarks you made about certain people, all reflects at yourself..

No matter what, as long as you give me your word, even if the whole world is against it, i'd still chose to trust you. In times when you want to get to know some things badly, I risked it all to help you get to the bottom of it. Instead of feeling grateful, you turned your back on me and bite. It was me, too silly too dumb too foolish to have just blindly followed the steps you showed thinking that you will never harm me despite the way you treated the other dolls and puppets of yours. How did you even do and say every self-directed stories so naturally, constantly pushing your "friends" into trouble without feeling a tad of remorse? Why is it that you get close to people with motives and that they are beneficial to you? Do you even know what "friends" means? I bet you don't. Because after all these that've happened, it shows that you don't feel anything when you've been exposed, knowing you would lose your friends. Oh I should say, me cause I'm no longer beneficial to you. Can't believe what I saw with my own eyes, when you said you did not yet on the other side you admitted you did, trying to hold back that "friend" whom is still beneficial to you. HA.

Well at least I've got my doubts cleared after all these years and I'am never gonna forget how you CHOSE NOT TO KNOW when you are the one whom sparked and created that fuckin' drama. Cause when you know you're wrong, you did not seek for forgiveness or at least show a tad of remorse but instead you boldly claimed whatever you denied, which you actually DID. Try convincing yours, but not any of my friends. God have always been fair. And bear this in mind, what goes around comes around.


Further than just accurate.

Sweet tooooooooth.

Wanna thank fat for trying his best to cheer me up these few days, even to the
extend of acting like an idiot >.< Acting like his busy with his phone but is actually 
aware of what's going on. Also, the most heartwarming part, showing
how far he's willing to go for me even tho' I strongly disagree :'< 
Sees all his effort, but still I can't kick away the lousy-temper
that runs in me. Grrrrr.




TADAH~ 
Thanks to my friend, she managed to convince me going SHORT again.
Kind of sick of the long flat fringe o-re-di.

Look! Fat never fails to fill my box.

By just looking at this bread makes me smile right in front of the screen.
Days ago, I was so furious with his not-at-all-funny "joke"
He came home with my fav waffle and this bread he calls, 小虫虫.
HA HA HA! I DID NOT EVEN DARE TO HAVE A SINGLE BITE.

So I actually made full use of it, to prepare breakfast for him
the next day before he left for work :) It's been awhile..




Woke out of a sudden today after a ridiculous dream, and then realized it was actually xiaohao's daughter's baby shower after checking my phone. Fat then bought me out to pack my favourite Kfc porridge and also vegetarian food for granny before we started preparing ourselves. Did a lil catch up with Guozhong & Huiping and am glad things are going well :>




Charlene grown so much.






Ok frankly speaking, I am still not used to my short fringe :<
Cse it is sooooo hard for me as I have to search for the
right angle AGAIN. Sighsie -.-"

Dad sent me this earlier on. Muahaha, youngersis and me!

LOL.

Lesson learnt. 

YEAH.

Grateful for all the lovely friends constantly showing care n concern.


Once again, missing my best friend, NAH WEI LUN!

The most touching quote I ever receive, also from him.

Last but not least, happy belated mothers day to the most wonderful
woman who stayed by my side through thicks and thins.
Words can never describe how grateful I am,
to have her here with me giving me everything I ask for
even when I least deserve it.
I love you mom!


Lastly, I would like to thank this friend of OURS* if not, I would've still be kept in the dark by all the disgusting stories that my BEST FRIEND made, behind me. And at least I get to know she ain't how I thought* she is.

Very surprised too, when Lanying initiated to get me lens from bkk as she's leaving this thursday. Bon voyage, and see you when you're back.

No comments:

Post a Comment