Thursday, May 8, 2014

Putting someone down with mean comments doesn't make you a happier person

Had tiff with fat last thursday, finally a day alone after so long.. An impromptu drink-out at Aura with Sonia, Weilun, and Joey. Had a hard time convincing Joey to join us but still it was a successful one. Muahaha :x Something happened and so I had to leave when I only had 5 cups :<

HEHE







With Sonia


Mr.Angel


And finally, weilun ahkor


Dear yy too, a pity I left after 5 mins of catch up :<


FOREVER SO IRRITATING RIGHT?





This crazily drunk fat came over 

Constant checks from lovely friends.
Emily.

Because granny haven't had her dinner & 
I was only awake at 8pm.




Just so you know, you've never left my mind.
Thank you for everything.


Time to go home!

Don't know why my fat have been uber sweet.




Look at how time changes us.
Randomly browsed through the albums, 
and yea reminiscing the good old times

When someone annoying, talks like a bullet train

No comments:

Post a Comment