Friday, May 16, 2014

The situation isn't staying kind


Ahh~ my mind is in a total blank right now. Initially I had so much to whine about but now... Anyway, I have to make myself really clear here that I will not entertain people who proclaims firmly that they will/will not do something yet acting otherwise. It is fucking disgusting. Another point, i find it funny why there are so many psychotic people around me whom constantly do follow-ups on my private life, it is also something I loathe most, when people tries invading my privacy. If you are curious, ask. If I don't share, it's as simple as "respecting" and not trying all ways to find out. The thought of having people whom I know are actually following me in my social platforms in discreet by using unknown names/accts acting like an anonymous turns me off BIG time. I felt like I'm being spied on whatever I do, wherever I go and whoever I talk to or mix around with. And the worse part is, not knowing which of my "friends" are THAT free to do such a low-down act. OH SO SCARY~!

Those days.

My friend drew this out of boredom. 
OK WHAT!

and then i was tempted to paint.

 OHHHH NOT AGAIN? -.-" That despo bitch came resorting to despicable acts, like again! Trying to absorb as much infos as she can, by making her brother call up her ex to prompt questions she wants to know. Oh dear, I thought we've already came up with a solution? So it seems like it doesn't work at all ya? HEY EVERYONE HAS A LIMIT EVEN THE NICEST PEOPLE OK? I tried being nice but too bad you abused it you disgusting freak! Dirty whore.

Sigh really hate to dirty my lil space here but so sorry, I just got to vent and well, it's my freedom of speech :) Will be back once I've got leisure time and when I feel like. Stay tuned! OKTHXBYE!

Fat came back with this the other day. ^.^

And the following day, with THESE! WHOA!

Pizzahut's Variety meal box A.
Been quite some time....


No comments:

Post a Comment