Saturday, May 24, 2014

Forget it enough to get over it, remember it enough so it doesn't happen again. (Happy birthday to ME!)

 Yo peepo, back again! Finally after some time, I've cleared most of my doubts not judging from one side but listening to both sides.. Well to be frank I won't allow this matter to affect me or overwrite the good/bad impression I initially had towards both. I deserve to be happy and carefree instead of allowing trivial matters get into me.. It is seriously time to put a fulstop to all dramas, i think i've had enough of 'em over the past few years. I want to and will lead a happy-go-lucky life as I've always hoped and wished.


Made a trip down to visit our lil bundle of joy,
the arrival of our sweetheart baby niece
Pzyra Eryshka.


Forced to fake a smile.

Snapped by cousin-in-law.

And and and, I was supposed to attend shaun's birthday celebration
@ Planet Mercury yet gave it a missed after several 
whinings of fat.. 

 Met up with both the girlz @ lot1 on thursday for an advanced dinner treatz from them.. Can't stand my dear scal as she kept insisting on treating me to a more costly dinner instead of just a simple meal as I suggested. Still managed to convince her though, but failed to stop her from getting me a present. Why is she so annoyingly sweet? Muackmuack. Yup so we dined in @ Sakae Sushi, Valerie and shirley and myself. Carried a bloating tummy to teckwhye to meet up with fat & his momma. Had a short and light booze before we made our way home and this troublesome fat just have to make me cook for him no matter how worn out I am......... Knocked out str8 after.




Thank you both, had fun!

Happy Birthday To Me!
 As we grow older, friends get lesser, parties get lesser, fun seems overrated. I won't say I lost friends but instead, I've opened my eyes and learned who the true ones are. But this is when we know we've grow up. We no longer needa held crazy birthday drink till we die parties, we no longer put up with insincerity, but this is life.. it goes on.. The planet never stop for anyone and i guess, we just have to deal with it. I had a peaceful quiet yet memorable birthday well-spent together with Yy ai and fat. Always loving her companion, and i would like to take this chance to thank her for bringing so much joy and laughter to me, on this special day of mine, at least those were genuine laughter. Wouldn't deny it was quite hard for me to get used to having to go through this day quietly as y'all know the past few years were totally different. Things have drastically changed, the people in my life, the different roles of them... But i secretly appreciate such peaceful way of getting through and will make sure the following birthdays of mine would be spent exactly like how we did.


@ Holland V. 
(can't remember when was our last snap together)





She was late, which she usually don't/won't.
cos to me she's always on time while me,
forever the one making friends wait. 
But, yea she was late unexpectedly.

So fat and i dined @ Crystal Jade Restaurant without her as she reminded she would be late. Didn't expect her to be late because of getting my present in an instant, it was the crowds of public transports that I thought held her up. Well, I was already too full for any desserts, so gave haagen dazs a missed. Holland V have always been the best chillin' spot for any two i think, with the perfect ambiance, best to go along with a cold cup of beer each, doing some quick catching up, reminiscing the good old days together.
How much we've changed & grown and the going-ons* in each others' life..
I had a splendid birthday spent, even just for that few hours.

wasn't even ready but fat rushed to snap already.
muahaha my palm reacted fast enough
to block myself from my unglam look.


Thank you ai. 
muahz.

By far, the cutest wishes from this couple.
and if you're wondering the following 
words below that cute picture,
it was supposed to me 
" Look at my face n
..
S
M
I
L
     E   "

Hahaha, Thank you grace & jodi meimei. Never forgetting all the sweeties whom shared their heartwarming wishes with me. Thank you people!
I'am grateful enough.
God bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment