Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm sorry, did my back hurt your knife?

 This is how it goes when you abuse my trust. I have to admit that I am a very revengeful person, I treat people the way they treat me and I make sure they get to taste their own medicine maybe not immediately but eventually. When I say I will find things out, you'd better not lie to me..
Exactly how the state I am when monthly flows comes knocking on my door.

 That very annoying fat went missing one fine night when his mom got so worried that I have to phone everyone to check his whereabouts. Thankful I've got 2 very lovely friends whom accompanied me throughout. Y'know I don't care who the f you are, as long as you fuckin' let me down, I wouldn't hesitate to disgrace the f outta you. So you're fortunate enough that you've been honest with me that you went to meet your so called brother and that bitch to talk things out. Oh yea, so pathetic "if even answering my calls would cause the both of you to quarrel, then i think ok la i won't call" HA HA HA. Excuse me, i don't remember refraining him from contacting any of his friends at all. But you jolly well have to know how to do your part to not rake or discuss sensitive issues that would lead to misunderstandings again. Unless you did it on purpose? I'am still wondering if you were actually bearing a deliberate motive of causing disputes when you asked stupid questions and claimed it was your sis who was curious. So what now? So many different stories..... I thought he have already made himself clear enough in his text to you previously, to stop discussing issues that would cause misunderstandings between us? Are you blind or you don't understand that text at all? I have never once bear any grudges towards you just so you know, but after this matter, you clearly shows HOW a brother you actually SPARED A THOUGHT for your BROTHER. T s k.

 I am so sorry if you feels violated IF you happen to come across this post. I'am not insulting anyone but it seems like none of you once stood in my point of view or even spared a thought for me. Ok, I know I am no one related to any one of y'all. But at least, fucking respect people's relationship. Thats the least you should know I guess? Unless you want yours to be disturbed, too?

Oh my gawd. When was this?!?!?!?!
Randomly received this PRICELESS neoprint from Sonia.
LOLOLOLOL.

I don't care I am gonna post this picture up!
Look at his cramp face while I was cleaning his wound.
MAKE ME ANGRY LORRRRRRRR~


After a whole day of arguments he appeared at my doorstep right after I had my shower. Got him to blow dry my hair for me before heading over to his aunt's place to attend his nephew's baby shower. Met up with his mom, zeh & the rest of his fam before heading up. Next was to cousin kim's house warming. It's been a long time since we last gathered! Even tho' i stayed only for a short while, but at least I felt so much better :) Home aftermath... And Weilun ahkor randomly phoned me asking me down for a stick, but I was too lazy so he came up together with Sonia. Did a short chat before they left. 





 I don't entertain people who don't practice what they preach. So don't waste your breath to even bother explaining or asking at all. You are damn sure what you said and what you are doing. Ok, fat is back with my breakfast, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment