Tuesday, May 27, 2014

You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

On my birthday itself the actual day, things didn't went the way it was planned but well, no fucks given anyway. Time to grow the fuck up people.. Other than of harping on the same old childish issue, resorting to low-down despicable acts, what else? Does it brighten you up harming your friend? I almost forgot you're heartless. Washing my hands off, move on..

Fat spent the whole day cheering me up
telling cold jokes, doing silly actions 
and... he was the last to wish. 
S P E C I A L H U H ?

Oh well.. not again? 



Happy birthday Grace! A day after me, so I'll never forget :) A year older, a year wiser, may we have many more years to spend our birthdays together!

So it was buffet @ Grace's place. Had a short ketchup with the forever so fun-loving & cute Jodi meimei. I don't know why, I would just share all my problems with her, it just comes out from my mouth naturally and I feel comfortable with it. Also, in future if she meet any similar situations maybe it'll be easier for her to judge? We always learn as we grow yea? Next, to woodlands again to visit the sweetheart niece :) Packed Mcdonalds home & crash aftermath.

The weather have been super humid recently I flared at fat again when I accompanied him to work :x He then drove me to the nearest petrol station near the work site to get myself a stick of Solero shots ice cream, yes it did helped a little :')

He took his own sweet time in his office leaving me 
in the vehicle bearing the HOT SUN!

Practice this please!




B E A U T Y 

Heheeeeee. Cute not?

No comments:

Post a Comment