Friday, April 25, 2014

Bitch please.

Oh the first reaction after reading this particular post on fb I suppose you're referring to me, and yes you may go ahead with your speech adding points like, i am guilty conscience or that I indirectly admit and assume that post is for me. But with all the points you've made over your timeline, are clear enough to verify whom you're pointing your fingers at. Well but I'am pretty sure you wouldn't deny it was meant for me because I was so astonished how a big fuss and how oh very demonized you are when you were broadcasting about what you might have "heard" or even "seen" when initially you were quite a humble girl, at least to me, the impression I had about you. You are the cause of your own chaos. Before you even make a speech, be very sure that you have a clear picture of what took place in the past that caused you to be mad furious right now. Everyone and anyone can sell you a lie. I don't deny some were facts and some we're interesting stories about myself that I weren't even aware of. You may say whatever you want. Throw all the insults on me I don't give a bloody damn you know because nothing beats a clear conscience. 

I don't find any reasons why I should use vulgarities on someone whom I once treated as a friend even tho' we were never close to the extend like best friends or good friends, we barely met twice or thrice but we still kept in touch and also this isn't some kind of debate. And I take it as you, acted harshly after hearing unpleasant rumors about me that might've hurt you. Now, let me tell you, I'am just being defensive. No point faking friendship, I don't lack any. Hey, seems like you've changed with time & the life and the people you're surrounded with huh? :) Bolder I should say. And that's a huge disappointment. Well if you said you spared a thought for me, but you did not bother ringing me up to make things clear or whatever doubts you have. Oh, you might've and is still pretty confident with every single comments you've made. That's ok. But there's always three sides to a story. His side, her side and the truth. Before even clarifying, you ended up harboring resentment in your heart weakening this "friendship". Of course only the ones involved are clear of their own doings. I don't really care whose the one carrying an ill intention to try sowing discords or even cause disputes. (It might be interesting to them) hah. By tarnishing others' reputation won't make yours good anyway. 

In times of discouragement, remember who made you rest in comfort? By helping you in the problems you faced with another lady. Who rang up that abusive ex boyfriend of yours? Telling you to push all blames on me if he were to take things up or try to lay his fingers on you. Oh i'am not trying to claim any credits but at least to me, I remember every good deeds and the treatment I received from one-self. And at that point of time when you were trying to get rid of him in your life. it was even my first time getting to know you (over the line), and we haven't even met in real life, yet. So can we say we're mere strangers at that point of time. Or yes, we have mutual friends. 

Look, your inflated self-esteem shows  your fractured self-identity. Why not try being more rational before handling such problems? It's unnecessary and a dumb prob anyway that leads to conflict. When something affects you, you tend to turn vulnerable and that makes you let down your guard that reasoned all the mean unkind words bouncing off your shell with main aim to pierce my heart. 

I won't bother explaining myself after all I'm quite sure the person you get to know from about all the deeds I did/didn't in the past, is someone you trust more than the percentage of you believing what I will or am going to say. So I see no point at all to argue any further. By all means go ahead with what you want to do, saying my bf's bro came over.. FYI he is already aware when he's unavailable and at that point of time we haven't even tied any knots in r/s. As for the "trying to seduce" part, clarify with that guy before hurling accusations. He's like a big bro to me at that point of time showing all the care and concern. Yes of course I do admit I was at my lowest but at least I know what's right what's wrong. "If" I had feelings for him, I won't correct you now but I have to be defensive of myself of what I did and what you people "thought" I did. Just like when you didn't mind even knowing bc having 2 other gfs. Love accepts all flaws, but no, we were purely bro-sis kind of friends. 

And if you're kind enough don't implicate innocent parties just to make your post more interesting. Like who said I used my bf's phone to reply and why don't I have any rights to hold his phone at all? Replying to what? To whom? It's non of his fucking business don't drag him into the picture at all. Just so you know, I did not even get mad when both of you became friends in Facebook. Why? Because i know you won't. Even when you were appsing him pouring the probs between you & your bf. So what's with the buey zidong? You really lost your rationality. Your main concern, your bf. He seeked me to look for a vacant room fyi and for the part pretending to like me, that's because he frequently comes passing, I didn't want my family to prompt questions. Made my piece! If you still have any uncertainties or doubts, don't hesitate to ring me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment