Monday, April 21, 2014

你是怎样的货色, 我就给你什么脸色


Ok I have  major problem now and that is whether to celebrate my birthday or not.. So lost now I totally have no idea how and where, should or not. Anyway, it is just like any other days to me already so, it doesn't really matter I won't be happy like the past few years too.. Why not save the hassle and spend it quietly?
Brought some of the photos that I collaged when I was bored at home.

2nd.

3rd

4th

5th

Well I kind of like the weather today :) Or was it the cold night breeze? I hope it maintains tomorrow. Finally, the only person who can make me laugh hilariously by just calling my name, called the day before yesterday. Guess who? Clement Wong Wei Hao! That idiot sent me a picture of him & elmo when he woke up the next day, which was yesterday. LOLOLOL! He's really like a boy who never grow up. Thats why you see my sister is so kewt to the extend that I hope we'll still remain the same 10, 20, 30 years down the road. Even tho we don't see each other daily cause both of us grown, graduated & have led our own lives, we're constantly keeping in touch. Even if we don't, for months, the friendship is stil strong :> At times he seriously annoy the hell outta me, but he seriously can make my whole day, effortlessly really. Muack xoxo.

YES. MY IDIOT SIS CLEMENT

SELFIE

No comments:

Post a Comment