Sunday, April 20, 2014

It's never too late, never too late to start over, to seek for happiness

I have this major dumb cells in me.

Second chances have never been a problem with me..
I tend to give about 7 or 8 times before I realize I'm
a fucking idiot.

Yes.

Fuck second chances, people never change.
And I learnt something about people,
if they do it once, they would do it again.
So, stop trying so hard for people who aren't
even worth your time.
They don't deserve if you're not being appreciated.
And if anyone of y'all , you're fortunate enough
to get a second chance, don't waste it.

Girls deal and put up with bullshit,
but a real woman is going to say
FUCK YOU and keep on moving.
Everyone of us deserve to be happy,
don;t let anyone be the reason why you're
not or make you forget that.
Lastly, don't bother about the people who
constantly apologize yet are just going to continue doing the things they
said they were sorry for.
They never will feel a single bit of remorse
if their apologies are being accepted and
forgiven all the time.

#QOTD - Once I stop caring about you, goodluck getting that back

No comments:

Post a Comment