Sunday, April 20, 2014

People don't change, they just reveal who they really are.

 Say something, my life's getting bored... So unlike the past, I have somehow lost interest in nightlife, all the drinkings and gatherings.. I forgotten when was the last time I even shopped for myself and I don't usually do online shopping as it's really a hassle to do the transactions, collection of parcels & the uncertainties about size, quality and all. I prefer doing it @ the shopping malls I used to frequent.. Speaking about this, momma initiated to bring me to bkk this May as it's also my birthday month. But I haven't drag my lazy bones to check on the air tickets & all. HOHOHO ^^ Can't make decisions yet, just in case I chicken out again. The phobia of those terrifying nightmares sleeping in bkk hotels. Oh my gawd, just one of this point makes the whole trip dreadful, but to be frank I really miss shopping la! -.-" Anyway, yes as usual I'm bringing you people some pictures taken over the hols.

Back on track, followed fat to work in the evening like the other days.. He packed breakfast for the whole fam in the morn after he knocked off. So it's Kfc's porridge.. Used to be my favourite. Hmmm I guess I don't have to elaborate here. Those who've been reading this site should know. Ok I think I raised my voice at fat when he woke me up for breakfast. Muahaha. And I didn't noticed I fell back asleep only to realize it was already 4pm+ when I took a clearer look on the time on my phone.. WHOOPS. Still, I heated it up as I usually won't like to make anyone's effort go all the way down to drain when they are being nice and thoughtful cos I know how much it sucks to be unappreciated!

 Supposed to make a trip down to Thomsons Medical to visit xiaohao baobei's newborn. It's a babygirl by the way. Can't wait, so excited but to my disappointment Yolanda have already been discharged and is back to her granny's place. So, proceeed with our own plans. Gave the club a missed and was supposed to meet Joey the Mr.Angel for supp @ Batok but... granny couldn't sleep last night, came into my room, sat down and we chitchatted until she managed to make me give supp a missed. I'am also fickle minded lah travel all the way to batok for food when I can just call for delivery. Muahaha. Nevertheless, I would like to thank Joey for staying up the whole night just to wait for me to decide if I want to come out or not. In the end, he surrendered and gave up to the sleeping demons in him. :P

So, asked fat to pack duck noodles back for granny and myself as I can see the message she conveys when she talk about food. She's hungry! HAHA. I hate people who can't keep their words, when they are given an inch yet asking for a yard. It's pretty annoying and I would probably do ANYTHING to let them know that when I give no fucks, it can be a whole long journey in hell for them.. TSK! No don't assume you know who I'am speaking about.

Thats right.
The main source of my happiness.

HA HA HA ! 
Joey sent this to me & some audio clips
proving he's just a step from entering his lalaland anytime.
Ok la, I understand he's tired after a long day at work. LOL!
But ya, he actually knows me so well even after we've lost contact for years
just recently keep in touch. It's nice when people
are aware of what kind of a person you are.
They sees what a mess in me yet still choose to accept me for who I am.
People like Clement, Joey, Liling, Yunhan and all. So many 
for me to state down if I were to name them one by one.
You know who you are and I'am really grateful 
I have plenty of NICE friends :D


SNAP TIME


Ok I was figuring all the different apps that finally
my iphone is able to download. 
Holy shit, thank god for IOS7.
But would like to know too if the jailbreak version is available..


Ok 2 different shot of myself
and I'm going to end my post here. Heeeee!
Stay tuned be back fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment