Monday, April 1, 2013

Respect yourself & people will respect you.

Almost forgotten the last time I blogged, a week ago from now.. Been spending almost 2 whole weeks with my boy staying over at granny's place as uncle went overseas, nobody will be home to look after granny. Glad I have a room on my own it almost makes me feel more comfortable here than it is to be at home. Hah. Well i'm honna start jotting from last Monday's activities.

Headed to lot1 alone to get my new pair of contact lens, I really got to practice changing lens every month so as not to get my eyes infected. So far so good. Also stocked up the necessities like shampoos and conditioners. Made my way to yewtee point next, gotten myself another knitwear, bought oranges on behalf of granny, lucky I managed to choose the right & nice ones. She can be real fussy when it comes to the freshness of food or fruits. Packed KFC for her & myself before I head back. Cooked sesame oil chicken for youngersis as she woke up hungry. Waited for the boy to pick me after he knocks off, to lot1 for his dinner while I had desserts. Last min movie "warm bodies" I should really say I never regret any movies the boy forced me to watch. It's like 9 out of 10 are awesome including the one we watched on mon! Ups for warm bodies, hilarious & exciting.





Was smoking after our movie & this sweetheart suddenly called "dear" in a soft tone.. Then he showed this to me. HEHEEHE! So ke ai.

As for tues, woke up to see granny eating rice with tomato sauce & eggs, flare at that instant, it's not like there's nothin to cook at home, why so pathetic?! Quickly brushed my teeth, changed & went down to get chicken chop for her. Sweet treats for myself, yakults & kinder joy. Spent half of the day on phone with Eewin while waiting for the boy to fetch me. He suggested Jack's place for dinner & so we made our way to pack dinner for granny before heading to jurong safra. Oysters there were fresh, sedap! Satisfying dinner.. Proceed to farmart to look after ahjohn before heading home.











Wed was lot1's vista dental to fill in the application form for part time, till now I have no phone calls so I assume they're not hiring? Prolly cse I stated no weekends and no other outlets. Hah! Doesn't matter cse I really didn't have any intention of working in the same line anymore. Bought myself T3 pimple cream & also packed EAT's laksa with extra cockles for granny & myself. It's amazing how my skin only reacts to inexpensive products. There's a huge difference when I use T3 pimple cream and DRX's. Like for facial foam, Nivea facial scrub resulted to be more suitable as compared to Laneige. As for toner? Loreal works better than SK-II. Weird much? Actually helps me to save alot from those costly skin care :) Back on track, the boy had his dinner at home before bringing me to 7-11 to get my ice creams :) He was my superhero back on wed! Hehe, caught a huge lizard for me & threw it down. It's like the first time he did this for me these 7 years together! B'cse he hates killing any type of insects including those disgusting pests that are supposed to be killed! In short, he dislike ending their lives. So holy! Ended the night watching news munching on tortilla chips before turning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment