Monday, March 25, 2013

You helped me see the beauty in everything.

Hello people, blogging with my ibaby now as I won't be home for a couple of weeks. Hmm, let me just do a rough summary of my whereabouts last week.

Went to get Ritz strudel on Thursday wanting to share with Granny but unfortunately got the wrong flavour. Supposed to get peach strudel but the careless me got mango instead and I only realized when I reached granny's place. Damn! As usual, I'll pack food for granny & slack my day at home. The very sweet girl came all the way from town with my favourite Garrett popcorns! Aww, so loved thank you Jolene! Ended the day early with the aid of cough syrup. Heh!

Friday was drinking with the girlz. Met up with jolene and Eewin at lot1 first as I was craving for mcflurry with additional hot fudge. Feels like heaven the moment it slips through my throat. Shiokababy! I've always got a thing for ice creams, but not in vanilla flavour. My fav cousin joined me at planet with 1 of his friend too :) Pictures to be uploaded soon.
The definition of "favourite cousin"


Fav cousin piggybacking me outside planet :P

Dear Eewin.

Yiting parrot!

Bbgirl jolene.

Look kinda fat here :(



Woke up surprisingly early on sat mornz, packed KFC porridge for the family, napped, prepared dinner for the family before heading to yewtee point with my boy, next was farmart with cousin david & his friend while the boy went basketball ;) kbox with the boy, elson Joanna, Eric Jolene, youngersis raynard. Homed at 3am.





Was telling the boy I'm craving for bkt, he really made an effort to wake up early on Sunday to bring me for bkt at teckwhye :) Spent time together at home, cuddles before the boy brought me to yewtee. Happy he still pampers me with new clothings even after I'm jobless :) Pastamania's Hawaiian for dinner, then made our way to woodlands. My boy went basketball with my cousins like the usual Sundays. Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment