Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time had a wonderful way of showing us what really matters

 Alright, a picture of me & my honey taken 3 years ago to kick start this post I'm blogging. I actually envy how slim I was 3 years back without having the need to deliberately go on diet & still stays as petite unlike now. I seemed to grow so much fats :( First world's pain!

I know I shouldn't be blogging here right now as I got to wake up early to run some confidential errands tomorrow. But since it's quite a hassle for me to upload so many pictures at one go every weekends, I shall try to do it more often and regularly like 2 to 3 days a week :)

So it was lunch with wewe and jolene after getting our pay. To our disappointment, the favourite slice fish noodles stall vendor was on leave & so we'll just have to stick to the prawn noodles instead. Sigh~ We were carrying huge hopes in having fish noodles for lunch but..... it just wasn't our day.. Homed right after, blogged before Ved came to fetch me for dinner.

New comfy quilt for our lovenest.
Good buy, at $15 near Jurong East Bus Interchange.
Size : Around a queen sized bed.
 
 
Initially wanted to dine at Coffee Bean's Cafe as I was mad craving for their Carbonara pasta, but happened to passby Thai Express when we alighted @ Holland Village. And so the very fickle me changed my idea. Lucky the very easy going beng and ved went along with my choice. Hehe!
 
 
Pad Si Ew Talay
(Thai stri-fried kway teow with seafood)
Choice of Ved.

Khao Phad Supparod Talay
(Pineapple fried rice with seafood)
Choice of beng.

Thai sukiyaki Heng
(Thai sukiyaki dry glass noodle)
Choice of mine.
 
Looks kinda plain but I think the best as compared to theirs. Maybe because I love spicy food, thats why I find theirs quite tasteless. Wanted to give their green curry a try but they took too long to serve, we were quite bloated after our very own course, so last min, we decided to cancel the order. What a pity, shall try during the next visit! :D

 
 As for today, randomly received an audio note from Nouvelle Sissy with a very sexaye tone of hers, and so we ended up exchanging & swapping audio notes in whatsapp until she asked me to phone her. Decided to meet up for lunch & thats when I can have my all time favourite SAKAE SUSHI~ Yes, I've been waiting for someone to accompany me for Jap food! Dying for it :P

Had quite a fillful catch up, enjoyable day like always, shopped in fairprice & had so much laughters, secrets & gossips. (I think thats what every girls do & will) Got a new set of bedsheet from BHG, headed back to granny's place & knocked out immediately.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself that I loathe people disturbing me from my sleep, only had not more than an hour of nap, I was waken by granny.. Oh man~ The most important & beloved person in my life, what to do? Swallowed the angst gas back. Walked over to the boy's place, had the sheets changed, threw the old quilt & cleaned up a little. I almost have no problems at all whenever I change our bedsheets (maybe thats because we used to share a super single sized bed) But then today, I realized it wasn't as easy as I thought it was. (my first time changing the sheets after we changed the size of our bed) Sweating all over & of cse the first thing I did was to calm myself under a shower of cold tap. My gawd, feels like heaven at that point of time. Waited for him to be back, cuddle awhile before he brings me for dinner, Prata planet. Mutton chop as usual. Shall do the rest of the cleaning in his room this weekend if time allows. That should be all. Signing off :D

Greenies from sissy.
Thank you velle.

No comments:

Post a Comment