Wednesday, March 20, 2013

People lead life in different forms, but the ultimate goal is to live happy.

 This cheeky baby never fail to be the biggest disturbance from my sleep everytime I'm back at home. Woke up surprisingly early yesterday by the noises caused by the traffic downstairs because this cheeky lil one pushed & left my door opened widely.. Made a surprise breakfast delivery to the boy's office, unfortunately plan spoilt by cousin :( Told him there's an extra burger for him & that the breakfast will reached their office before 840, he told my boy even before they stepped into the office. Grr. Went back to sleep before I wake up & head to the saloon. The very blessed me, got my hair done, the boy paid for it :P Next was, on phone with my fucking kp girl eewin & she suggested to treat me for Jap food. Hehe, so pampered. Just thinking about hotate mentaiyaki itself is enough o\to make me drool, mind blowing! And mango mochi ice cream was ........... up there~ Slurps. After dinner, head back to meet up with my boy at his place and on bus, this woman beside me literally left her mouth opened the whole bus ride, the stench of her bad breath invades my nose the moment she sat down, big turn off! Had a really hard time sleeping prolly because of my bloating tummy :(

Wanna share with everyone of you, people who encounters "eyebags" problem, you may want to try "Skinc" eye serum. It works miraculously overnight, yes just 1 day. Trust me, tested and proven! As for today, I woke up to a stack of pillows both on my right and left. the boy took good care of me before leaving for work in the morning :) Something he never fail to do, giving me a peck on my forehead or long kisses on my cheeks before leaving me.. Turning obese living in his love. Heihei. Felt damn uncomfortable since the very moment when I opened my eyes.. Gastric's acting up like again, after so so long. Cheesepie! Must be the sushis that have yet digest yesterday, kept feeling one kind. Two D-s came over with Peipei, Darius and Demi :D Played with them for awhile before leaving to granny's place. Darius saw me changing & he asked "Zeh zeh where you going?" I said, "going home" He said " Zeh zeh this is your house you know~?" Such a sweetheart ain't he? Aww. Had my power nap after consuming cough syrup. Woke up to a good news, my dear boy closed another deal this month. Songz! Got myself prepared, met up with Eewin @ Lot1, got some finger food & proceed with k-session with velle sissy and jolene. Hah! The very innocent jolene being cheated by velle. :P There goes my crazy girls, so crazy over the "eh wah eh wah eh wah" thingy even though it's outdated. Hah. Foresee a crazy bunch this fri.

Walked to get my mcflurry with hot fudge @ the small macdonald at lot1 control station, and then these 2 girls walked in, literally let their voice out, EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH! I was like. What theeeeeee f~ HAHAHA! Fucked up friends I got. Lucky there weren't alot of people. Enjoyed my productive day with 'em afterall.


Asshole!

ART.
From yunhan baby! Heh.





This is how my sissy fantasize herself with Leehom
 
&
&&
&&&
 
HERE COMES THE EH WAH GIRLS.
1 OF THE TOP 10 GIRLS IN CLUB. LOLOLOLOL.

Eewin

Jolene and i

No comments:

Post a Comment