Tuesday, March 5, 2013

If you put in the work, the results will come

 Been spending most of my days with Jolene ever since we stopped working. There's this question in my mind, Does anyone knows if I did not resign, and my boss did not terminates me, but skipped my name in the schedule, according to Ministry of Manpower, I'll still get paid right? Unless my boss terminates me & compensate 1 month's wages if he's trying to make use of the schedule thingy to kick me out or force me to tender? I'm so lost, but this is what I was told by majority.


Bought a new pillow from Courts for ma'honeypie as
his mum threw his favourite old one away without his consent.
Hah! Happy boy now.


So it was an impromptu birthday surprise plan I came up with.
Thankful for Elson's cooperation, my plan progressed surprisingly smoothly!

Happy birthday to both LIU siblings :D

My dear girl, getting old.
Hoping there's someone to take care of her, love her, let her rely on.
Please appear asap! Hah.

 Met up with Emily one of these days for Pasta. Initially suggested sakae but she insisted Pastamania, so went with her choice. Had a short catch up before parting.

My extra spicy chicken

Hers. Creamy chicken





 
 So on friday, I received a text from the boy saying he'll be home late. So furious that I really got no patience to wait for him to be back home late almost every friday. He suggested me to order pizza using his card as he won't be able to hace dinner with me. Grrr. Travelled all the way to Dakota to meet up with Jolene, Eric and Derrick before heading to Club Shake. Unfortunately, some mishaps occured. And so we gotta change our plans & venue. To planet paradise instead, like again.


8 years and counting... Grace.

Hehehe, finally see my dear sissy after so long

Jodi xiaomei :D

Always be my baby


Derrickgwk


With clement's gf.

Idk who is she but yea, she just.... took a pic.



 Was experiencing hangover & dehydration the next day which is on saturday. Thankful for the breakfast eldersis packed over to granny's place. And youngersis for getting me my cigg & 2 bottles of 100plus to ease my upset tummy! :D The boy and I decided to watch Ah boys to men 2 for the second time as we've no plans & no other films we're interested in. But ended up heading to Farmart with Elson Joanna AhJohn Youngersis and Raynard. Coincidentally bumped into Jason there as well. Did nothing productive that day, supper at 126 with the usuals while E&J head home..

 The boy headed to Gym on sunday like the other weeks, while I nap at home. Spent the later quarter of the day with the little baobeis Demi and Darius. Seeing them just brings lotsa smiles & laughters.. Hah. So it was csc for singing session next. Then to 678 for supper. Again, coincidentally hopped into Eewin's dad's cab back to cck area, recognized him in one glance & glad he remembers me & even knows my name even tho' I seldom or never once really communicates with him. He did not want us to pay but we insisted, so there's a discounted price :) since we're so fated.

Look at these cheeky lil babies


Sbsettings x Whatsapp x Homescreen x Alarm clock.
 

My new lockscreen!
 
When boredom strikes, new theme arrives!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment